CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT
By entering into this Authorization Agreement for Credit Card Payments (CC) (the “Agreement”) I, hereafter referred to as “CUSTOMER”, authorize Smokey Bro’s, hereafter referred to as “COMPANY” to initiate entries to its Credit Card, details of which are listed below and am made a part of this Agreement. The CUSTOMER further acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- This Agreement shall cover all future orders by the CUSTOMER. It shall remain in full force and Effect until terminated by the mutual consent of both the COMPANY and the CUSTOMER.
- COMPANY shall only charge the amount of money needed to cover the cost of the CUSTOMER’s order including shipping, hazmat charges and other charges (whenever shipping, hazmat or any other chargers are to be paid by the CUSTOMER.)
- In the event there is a dispute with the shipping of products, CUSTOMER agrees to handle the issue outside of the Credit Card process. COMPANY reserves the exclusive right to issue credits as needed to cover shipping errors.
- CUSTOMER agrees to call COMPANY and speak to their representative by phone prior to initiating any return of a Credit Card charge.
- For the purpose of this Agreement, a signature supplied by facsimile shall be deemed valid and binding for all purpose. The laws of the State of Illinois shall govern the interpretation of this Agreement. In the event of a dispute regarding this Agreement, venue and jurisdiction shall be vested exclusively in the Cook County Circuit Court. Des Plaines, IL, 60016.
***I have read and understand the Agreement and certify that I have the authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of the CUSTOMER.